Advice & Support for Business Owners
We have a long history of acting for family businesses and SMEs. Our team of trusted advisers are there to provide you with advice throughout every stage of your business’s development.
We understand that small issues can become big problems if they’re not noticed or left alone for too long because you are busy with day to day operations.
That’s why we have created our Business Health Check which is perfect for the busy business owner.
Failing to regularly review your policies and procedures can leave you vulnerable to breaches of regulation and advice on technical advances designed to keep you compliant can save you time and money and protect you from any internal or external threats.
What is a Small Business Health Check?
The key elements of the Business Health Check include:
- A Fixed Fee, based on your turnover and agreed with you at the outset.
- A written report setting out our recommendations and any further work we would recommend we do for you setting out what that work will cost.
- A payment plan agreed to cover the work to enable you to budget.
The Business Health Check will give you peace of mind that your policies, procedures and documentation have been reviewed by specialist commercial solicitors.
The team will learn everything they need to know about your business to advise you correctly and will review:
- Your business structure and constitution – including your Memorandum & Articles of Association, Shareholders Agreements and Partnership Deeds.
- Your Contractual relationships with customers and suppliers – including your Terms & Conditions and Agency, Distribution and Supply Agreements.
- Personnel and staff issues – Contracts, Policies, Procedures, Training, possible claims by Employees.
- Funding – working capital, cash flow, credit control, debt recovery.
- Issues relating to Premises – expansion, leases, licences, renewals, rent reviews, the potential risk of Dilapidation costs.
- Succession planning & exit strategies.
- Future business planning including acquisitions, mergers and sales of shares or assets.
Helping Your Business Grow
Our commercial solicitors can help you if you’re looking to take a new product or service to market.
They can work with you on patent registration, intellectual property, franchising and licensing as well as terms and conditions and privacy policies.
If you think you could benefit from some impartial, professional business support then contact our commercial solicitors in Liverpool or Southport today.
How our solicitors can help you: