Family Law Solicitors Liverpool & Southport

When it comes to family law, emotions run high for everyone involved and it’s rarely a pleasant experience for anyone.

You will have the benefit of our specialised family law team which is made up of highly experienced lawyers.

If you need legal advice on any issue relating to children then you will receive a level of expertise and understanding that can only be gained by specialising in Child Care law.

Issues involving children, whether they relate to the local authority or within the family itself, need to be dealt with by those who understand how the law can impact you and your family.

Our family law teams in Liverpool and Southport provide sensitive and straightforward advice to help you through from start to finish. If you need expert intervention, we will put you in touch with the best people to use and any relevant support agencies.

What does a family law solicitor do?

As your trusted family law solicitor, it’s our responsibility to arrange and preside over any family mediation proceedings in an attempt to avert a case going to court.

If talks break down then we will guide you through the whole process, ensuring your best interests are looked after, both emotionally and financially.

Our Liverpool and Southport based solicitors can help with many family law issues including:

  • Contact Orders
  • Care Proceedings
  • Child Arrangement Orders
  • Residence Orders
  • Child Protection Issues
  • Special Guardianship
  • Divorce and more…

Legal Aid is available depending on your circumstances. Please ask for details.