Family Law for Children

Contact from Social Services about children you are responsible for can be both frightening and confusing.

In those circumstances you need advice from a specialist solicitor such as our Sam Bushell to guide you through the whole process and ensure that your interests and the interests of your children are protected.

So if you:

  • Have been asked to attend a Pre Proceedings Meeting
  • Are worried that you may have no contact with your children
  • Are worried as to how a Care Order can be discharged
  • Have concerns as to whether your interests can be protected
  • Are unsure as to what Funding is available to cover your representation