If you are experiencing problems in your relationship and think Divorce is the only option for you then you need more than the advice and support friends, family and colleagues can provide – you need expert advice from skilled Divorce Solicitors at our Offices in Liverpool, Southport or Birkenhead.
You will find our Divorce Team of specialist Lawyers will
- listen to you
- understand what you want
- advise you on all the options available to you including Divorce or Separation
- guide you through the legal process
- help achieve the best possible settlement for you
Samantha Bushell heads the Family Law Team at Brown Turner Ross and is
- a qualified Collaborative Lawyer
- a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel
- a member of Resolution
So, whether you just think your relationship is on the verge of breaking down or it has already come to an end, call the Family Law Team at Brown Turner Ross for confidential advice as to what your position is.
The breakdown of a relationship can be painful and emotionally draining leaving you feeling totally at a loss. You need advice and guidance from an experienced Lawyer with expertise in resolving the often complex issues arising from the care of children, what happens to your home, and your finances. Finding the right lawyer for you is an important step in the process.
You will not want to endure any more any more bitterness or acrimony so you can rest assured that our Team are members of ‘Resolution’, which is a group of around 5,000 independent Family Lawyers who are committed to easing the pain and financial cost of relationship breakdowns. We follow a Code which encourages the Lawyers acting for both Parties to work towards a settlement of all disputes by adopting, where possible, a constructive and non confrontational approach.
You will be given at the outset
- advice as to your eligibility for Legal Aid
- an initial estimate of the likely costs involved with this being regularly updated
- advice as to Mediation, Collaborative Law and what the Courts can do
- clear advice as to how long it is all likely to take
- our view on what possible outcomes there are before identifying the best possible settlement for you
So call us now for expert advice as to where you stand and then let us guide you through the process to making a fresh start in life.