The key elements of the Business Health Check include:
- A Fixed Fee agreed with you at the outset, based on the Turnover of the business
- A Written Report prepared by our Commercial Team with recommendations for any action we believe you should take with figures quoted for the cost of the work involved so that you can budget for and prioritise further work
- Peace of mind for you knowing that everything that is fundamental to the running of your business has been reviewed by specialist Solicitors
You will have reviewed:
- Your business structure and constitution – Memorandum & Articles of Association, Shareholders Agreements, Partnership Deeds and all other similar documents
- Your Contractual relationships with customers and suppliers – Terms & Conditions, Agency, Distribution, Supply Agreements – are they up to date and effective?
- Issues to do with Employees – Contracts, Policies, Procedures, Training, possible claims by Employees
- Funding – working capital, cash flow, credit control, debt recovery
- Issues relating to Premises – expansion, Leases, Licences, renewals, Rent Reviews, the potential risk of Dilapidation costs
- Succession planning & exit strategy.
In more detail this is how you could benefit from a Brown Turner Ross
Business Health Check