- Would your business benefit from expert advice on HR Policies & Procedures?
- Don’t need a full time HR Director in house?
- Would you welcome advice from an Employment Lawyer or an HR Director?
At Brown Turner Ross you can call on the services of our Employment Lawyers who have many years experience from working as an independent Consultants retained by businesses from many different sectors. So why not call us and discuss how we can best help you protect your business from falling foul of HR & Employment Law and suffering the financial consequences that this call could avoid?
Whether you are just starting up in business or have been trading for some time it is vital that you have all the required Policies & Procedures in place to protect your business and clarify the position of your Employees.
You can ask our Team to draft or review:
- Staff Handbooks
- Contracts of Employment
- Restrictive Covenants
- Directors’ Service Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Compromise Agreements
- Policies covering Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures, Equality, Discrimination, Performance Management, Social Media
You can rest assured that any documents we produce for you will reflect your individual needs and be written in plain English.
You can also call on us to advise you through every stage of Dismissal or Redundancy Procedures managing the whole process for you in house, if required.