You, like everyone in business can be vulnerable to financial pressures outside your control including any of the following:
- customers default on large amounts due to you
- major suppliers fail to deliver or go into Administration themselves
- you become involved in lengthy disputes over money due to you
- your lease expires and you face a massive claim for Dilapidations
When this happens your cash flow and profitability can be put under enormous strain. It does not take much to turn a vibrant business into one that all of a sudden is facing massive financial pressures.
What should you do? Well, what most people do is simply think their working longer hours or borrowing more money will save the day – that might be the answer but the best course of action is to discuss the situation you are in with Corporate Recovery specialists.
Whether you are a Director or sole trader trying to turning around a struggling business or even a Creditor chasing a return from a failed company, our Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Solicitors will identify the best solution for you and help you work towards achieving that as quickly and painlessly as possible.
You will benefit from talking to someone who understands the uncertainty and pressures you have to cope with when your business is facing financial meltdown.
You can get immediate help and practical advice from us on all formal and informal insolvency procedures including:
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
- Restructuring and Refinancing
- Creditors’ rights on insolvency
- claims against Directors
- Directors’ disqualification
- Landlords’ rights on insolvency
- Individual voluntary arrangements
Our primary objective is to help you turn your business round which may involve restructuring the business or using one of the formal insolvency processes. You will gain the benefit of our experience in this field and our connections with a range of other professionals who we will be happy to put you in touch with – the shared aim being to get your business back to being profitable and a viable going concern.