You have set up a business or, are looking to do so and need the correct legal vehicle to regulate how the business operates and, the relationships between
- those who own the business
- those who invest in the business
- those who work in the business
- those who have any business dealings with you
While there are a million other demands on your time the need to get these Agreements in place should not be put off or, worse still, ignored!
Why? Well, because a time may come when you are involved in a dispute the resolution of which would be achieved quicker and, with lower Legal Fees if these Agreements were in place at the outset.
Litigation is a drain on the time, resources and finances of any business owner and while our Dispute Resolution Team would be happy to assist you with resolving your business Disputes we would prefer to get your business protected by having effective Agreements in place which everyone understands and agrees to be bound by.
We think this makes good business sense and means you can devote your time to growing your business and enjoying the results of doing so.
So we need to
- understand the nature of your business
- be aware of the relationships between the owners of your business
- understand how you sell goods or services to your market
- understand how to help you protect your business from external threats
An understanding of the requirements of Business Clients and a commitment to relevant and sensible Agreements, written as far as is possible, in plain English is what we promise you. These include:
- Agency Agreements
- Agreements for the provisions of services
- Agreements for the provision of goods
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Escrow Agreements
- Franchising Agreements
- Intellectual Property protection and Product Licensing
- IT, Internet and e commerce Agreements
- Terms and Conditions
- Joint Ventures
- Licensing Agreements
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Sports, Media & Entertainment Agreements