If you are looking to acquire a new or existing business or, to dispose of one then you will want expert advice from specialist Commercial Lawyers, who:
- Have the expertise required to complete the transaction
- Understand your strategic objectives
- Set and meet a deadline for the completion of the transaction
- Maximise the benefits for you & advise you on any risks involved
- Can work within an agreed budget
David Bushell and the Brown Turner Ross Team aim to meet all these expectations. You will be dealing with someone who is used to handling business acquisitions, disposals, restructuring exercises and similar transactions for businesses of all sizes from small local businesses to national operations with multi-million pound turnovers.
You may be an existing business owner, manager or investor in all forms of businesses from Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnerships and Private companies to PLCs. You may be buying or selling assets or shares. We have advised
- Existing Management Teams in Management Buy Outs (MBOs)
- Incoming Management Teams in proposed Management Buy Ins (MBIs)
- Individuals purchasing assets from a Receiver, Administrator or Liquidator
- Businesses which are looking to hive-off or restructure elements of their business
It will be important to you that from the outset we have a clear understanding of your objectives and requirements and, that we advise you as to any potential risks or pitfalls agreeing on an appropriate course of action to protect your position.
We aim to use our specialist expertise to
- Ensure you receive a highly specialised, yet cost effective, service
- Ensure you are always aware of what is being done and why
- Ensure that your objectives are achieved in the timescales agreed
So, whether you are looking to buy a small established business or, are looking to acquire a larger business, possibly in a different sector from your own, through merger or acquisition, call us now and get the benefit of our specialist knowledge and expertise.
Let us join your Team and help you achieve your goals.