Kevin Ross - Solicitor in Liverpool
Kevin qualified as a Solicitor in 1998 and shortly thereafter became a Partner in the well known Liverpool Law Firm Malcolm J Ross. In 2008 Malcolm J Ross and Brown Turner (a long established Southport Law Firm) merged and he became a Partner in the new Firm – following its incorporation in April 2011 Kevin became a Director of Brown Turner Ross Solicitors Ltd.
Kevin has 15 years experience of dealing with Property Law at the highest level and in particular in the following areas:
- Site Acquisition for Developers and subsequent Plot Sale services
- Drafting and Negotiating Terms of Commercial Leases acting for both Landlord or Tenant
- Sales, Purchases and Mortgages over both Commercial and Residential Property
- Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Specialist transactions such as Garden Centre Sales
- Buy to Let Purchases and specialist services for Investor Clients
- Right to Buy from Local Authorities or Housing Associations
- Remortgages and Equity Release
- Looking after you, the client, whether you are dealing with property as part of your business, or looking to buy or sell your home
Being a Director of the Company with many years experience in business and Property matters, Kevin is recognised as a Property Lawyer able to advise on all aspects of Property transactions but especially for Commercial Clients who value not only his professional expertise but also his ability to advise them in the context of their business objectives. Kevin enjoys the challenge of major Commercial transactions and working closely with business Clients to achieve the best commercial outcome for them.
Kevin Ross – Personal Background
Kevin is a bit of a workaholic, but when he can tear himself away from the Office he enjoys:
- Watching Liverpool FC – Season Ticket holder since the age of 7.
- Food – the more obscure the better
- Travelling – the world isn’t such a big place after all… loves discovering new places
- Playing golf when time permits