Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will probably have to make. We want to make it as easy for you as we can and will do everything possible to make sure that your move goes smoothly. This Law Society Charter (CQS) tells you what you can expect from us. We are a member of the CQS, which means that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give you as our client a professional and quality conveyancing service.
What can you expect from us?
- when you contact us to discuss your Sale or Purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your Solicitor
- we will tell you what the costs will be - our Fees & expenditure we have to incur on your behalf
- we will keep you informed of progress with your Sale or Purchase
- we will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society's CQS
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
If you want to complain about a Solicitor, please ask for details of our Firm's Complaints Procedure. If you have any other concerns about the Firm as a member of the CQS please contact the Law Society Team: email@example.com www.lawsociety.org.uk