If you are charged with an offence your first appearance will be at a Magistrates Court. You need a specialist Advocate who can put your mind at rest and advise you as to
- what will happen when you appear in Court
- what you need to say
- the likely outcome
- what happens afterwards
You can rely on us to arrange representation for you at any Court in England & Wales relating to Cases ranging from minor Motoring Offences to the most serious of Criminal charges. If you face charges involving serious Crime or Commercial Fraud you will initially appear before a Magistrates Courts before ultimately appearing at a Crown Court.
We provide representation in respect of:
- Bail Applications
- Guilty pleas
You will have the experience of our specialist Team of Solicitor Advocates who undertake a substantial volume of cases before the Magistrates Court on a daily basis.
You can rely on us to:
- undertake detailed preparation and defence of your Case
- ensure that we obtain your full instructions
- pursue all lines of enquiry relating to mitigation in support of Guilty pleas
- obtain all relevant information from Defence witnesses, including Expert witnesses
- advise you as to your eligibility for Legal Aid