Nadya Makarova joined our Property Department in June 2016. She brought with her a wealth of industry knowledge as well as a level of expertise in relation to Property related transactions that has already marked her out as an outstanding addition to the Team. Highly rated by Clients & other Solicitors she has a reputation for being proactive in negotiating successful and speedy conclusions to the transactions she deals with.
Nadya specialises in Residential Property transactions including
- complex Leasehold matters
- Residential Development work
- Shared Ownership transactions
Her Clients rate her especially for her efficiency, effectiveness and strong Client relationships.
Away from the office Nadya enjoys:
- travelling, preferably to warm countries with a sandy beach in sight
- exploring English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish & Manx heritage sights even though my children groan "not another castle Mummy"
- going to Festivals - Carfest North is my favourite
- gardening & especially growing vegetables