Chris is HR Director which means he is responsible for:
- HR Policies and Practices
- Providing Advice and Guidance to our Management Team
- Quality of service internally and externally, and Risk Management
- Staff development, growth, retention.
This role sees him at the centre of influencing the development of the practice and driving forward initiatives on quality across all areas, ensuring that all are appropriately skilled and knowledgeable to provide an excellent level of service to our Clients.
Chris is highly motivated by new challenges and opportunities and coming up with the right solutions.
Chris has a background covering a broad area of HR having previously:
- Been an HR Director at a Law Firm
- Been a Management Consultant focusing on Investors in People, People Development and Business Planning & Strategy
- Managed a Training Centre providing Development for Managers and Training Staff
- Worked with a wide range of Clients assisting them through redundancies, change management, management and skill development
- Managed a significant Regional Retail operation with a multi-million pound turnover
Currently, Chris is working with a significant Staff Association in London providing the Association with advice, guidance and support in relation to a programme of Redundancies, as well as supporting on Contracts of Employment.
Chris Blackburne – Personal Background
Away from the Office Chris enjoys
- Gardening – designing, growing my own plants and enjoying the results
- Exploring National Trust and similar properties, especially castles and Roman sites and remains
- Industrial archaeology
- DIY – a dab hand at fixing pretty much anything!
- Tinkering with cars, restoring and repairing
- Having quality time with my family
More About Chris