September is upon us signaling (for most) the end of the summer holiday and many of us will have had a few days or weeks away from work, soaking up the sun (if you went abroad!) and relaxing.
Summer is always a good time to recharge the batteries and wind-down for a short time and the anticipation of the start of the summer holiday is often a time when business issues that need to be dealt with get put to one side to be dealt with after the break.
Well, now is the time, batteries recharged, to tackle those issues head-on and we are here to help.
At Brown Turner Ross we offer a full suite of services to your business, including:
- Business Health Checks
- Review and advice upon company structure and constitution
- Review and advice upon your contracts and contractual relationships, including contract disputes
- Premises - extension of leases, lease renewals, acquisition and sale, and dilapidations
- Employment advice
- Business sales, succession planning and exit strategies
- Business start-ups and incorporation
- Business purchases
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution
We have an expert team of solicitors who are willing and ready to assist you with any issues that your business may face and we are also on hand to review your procedures to highlight any problems that may be lurking just beneath the surface.
It’s a new month, a new season (almost) and there is no better time than now to contact us to help you strengthen, secure and expand your business.
We look forward to hearing from you to find out more about how we can help you and your business.